Love is in the air...
Before Birth with Pregnancy Yoga, you will learn:
- Micro movement flow with modified postures (from second trimester).
- The physical & emotional & spiritual dimension of motherhood.
- Conscious breathing.
- Pelvic floor work (release & support)
- Sound practices to facilitate birth & self-nourishment with Ayurveda.
- Empowerment & trust of the body -
After Birth with Postnatal Yoga, you will learn:
- Sequences of postures from restorative to juicy flow.
- Deep pelvic floor work & stability, core strength and spinal alignment.
- Individual tools & attention regarding pelvic floor damage & cesarean.
- Off the mat practices for daily self-care of yourself & your baby.
- Baby & Me practice at home.
- start from 3 weeks after vaginal birth to 6/8weeks after C-section.
- Movement & recovery of the body -
Birth Yoga session & More
One session focused on the day itself of giving birth to your baby. First step to build up your body memory for that's special day.
What's in there?
♡ Labour Circuit (breathing + movements + meditation + affirmations + visualizations & More…)
♡ Simple art work (by me and/or you)
♡ Healthy snacks