During PREGNANCY YOGA, explore:
- Sequences of safe micro movement flow with modified postures.
- The physical & emotional & spiritual dimension of motherhood.
- Conscious breathing.
- Pelvic floor work (release & support)
- Sound practices to facilitate birth & self-nourishment with Ayurveda.
- Empowerment & trust of the body -
During POSTNATAL YOGA, explore:
- Sequences of postures from restorative to juicy flow.
- Deep pelvic floor work & stability, core strength and spinal alignment.
- Individual tools & attention regarding pelvic floor damage & cesarean.
- OFF THE MAT practices for daily self-care of yourself & your baby.
- Baby & Me practice at home.
- Movement & recovery of the body -